Childhood revisited

Nothing is late, nothing is wasted, nothing is lost

I'm revisiting childhood in the 70s

Eating neredu after being on the tree

A satisfaction that puts aside all other marauding wants, desires


Happy that I reduced them to few or none

Seeking delight in small adventures

Finding thrills in capturing beauties of nature on mobile

And writing feelings down


Do something when all that you want to do becomes impaled

Small or big, no distinction

When you walk away with a smile on your lips, that's the real deal


Far out! I'm groovin' back to my childhood vibes, reliving the fab seventies. I'm diggin' the sweet taste of neredu, plucked straight from the tree, man. This simple pleasure is where it's at, blowin' all other desires away. I'm stoked about small adventures, snappin' pics of nature's trippy beauty with my camera, and puttin' my feelings into words, man. When all else seems like a bummer, I find my happy place in these small joys. No need for a big splash – just livin' in the moment, with a smile on my face, is the real deal.

Comments

  1. Recollecting childhood memories and ruminating those precious moments of our impressionable years is the most enjoyable experience.Childhood is very special for everyone.It is during that period we are introduced to the world.Our parents,siblings and friends are etched in our memories in that childhood and we do care and caress them a lot in the journey of our life that follows.
    Your memories have spread tantalizing fragrance as I started reading this blog item.Almost I went into a trance trying to recollect my own childhood days.
    You have briefly visited your past and mentioned how you are utilising this valuable time at present.
    Childhood days are precious and the present days are most valuable.While both are very important in life,the difference between both of them can be likened to sunrise and sunset.We should be able to enjoy the beauty of both of them equally.
    Keep doing all, big or small.
    Also keep smiling always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unity in Diversity

Resilience ....

Fragile wings, fierce battles