Fragile wings, fierce battles

Who are my foes,

Not allowing me to progress,

Conniving to see my regress.

All along the way, these 6 enemies thrived,

Letting me feel worse and deprived.


As my butterfly wings take me aloft,

I feel rolling on the ground adrift.

No one told me to be cautious,

With these internal foes.

They grew with me as my kin,

They always win.


In the playground of life,

They have given me all the strife.


The poem explores the struggle with internal enemies, symbolized by the fragile and transient nature of butterfly wings. The six internal foes - Kama, Krodha, and others - grow alongside us, much like kin, and can hinder our personal growth and development. Despite their ephemeral nature, these internal enemies can have a profound impact, stifling our potential and preventing us from becoming the best version of ourselves. The poem highlights the importance of acknowledging and overcoming these internal struggles to achieve true progress and self-realization.

Comments

  1. Kama,krodha,lobha,moha,mada matsarya are the greatest enemies that internally grow in us even without our knowledge.They destroy us if they are not kept under check all the times.They stifle our growth and advancement.Not only that they keep us away from our own friends and finally we become alone even in a crowd.
    These negative attributes are well explained in the form of stories which we are familiar with .Unfortunately people do not learn much when the read these stories and the morals are given a go by.It is only in the end people learn,albeit a little bit.By then the life crumbles.
    It may be difficult to imagine humans without these qualities.If they can not be eliminated,at least they should be in moderation.
    Nice poem.Well scripted.
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kama,krodha,lobha,moha,mada,matsarya are truly our internal enemies.They destroy us if they are not kept under check.I find each of them is concomitant to

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unity in Diversity

Resilience ....